Sabado, Setyembre 29, 2018

When September Ends


                        Literally 4 minutes away for the last day of this month and we say hello to Octoberfest. No surprise again that nothing really had happen to my plans and it's beginning to sound excruciating honestly. San galing ang excruciating? Wala ng iba kundi, thank you for Google. 

Well somehow have prepared a little since ramdam kong mauuwe sa katamaran ang araw na to today. Very light lang in one of my successful moments this week. I was able to write down my BER Goals. So let me share them without further adieu, lakas maka Youtuber hahaha. It was supposed to be a once a day update pero alam nyo na nga di ko uulitin pa tinamad ako. At para sa walang time ang haba ng introduction ko may kasama agad na explanation ( Guilty as charge! ).

Monday - 200 pound Beauty
Tuesday - Saved Money for December
Wednesday - Beautiful Haven
Thursday - New Hair
Friday - Start a healthier lifestyle
Saturday - Update Stuff
Sunday - Blog routine

                        At dahil wala na kong maisip sabihin, I want to end this post beautifully with an image to set the following months of 2018. 



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento