Sabado, Setyembre 1, 2018

First Time



                          Last night went to watch for the first time in my millennial history a Kathniel movie callled #TheHowsofUs. Syempre may kasunod na #HowstheMovie and actually the answer is I like it. Maybe not a lot but certainly more than expected. It was said to be the last movie of Direk Cathy Garcia-Molina. Spoiler alert! Just like any typical Rom-Com Philippine movie, of course it was a happy ending. As I grew older mas naa-appreciate ko na #HowtheStorywasTold. My good friend who saw the movie with me, thinks as well our local movies are getting smarter. I completely agree this one alone gets to use BIG words at sa sobrang big wala na kong maalala sa kanila. Kind of weird though given the characters setting wherein their not entirely level of genuises as established. Possibly it's a way to build their depth as individuals or needed drama to be less than ordinary for a film. Mainly revolved around the two characters Primo and Jo with the guy winning the girl back after a devastating crying in the rain break up scene and girl playing cute hard to get. Another first time is, I did not fall for the leading man but I'm pretty sure millions of girls some shrieking with joy in the cinema will take him in a heartbeat. Kathryn on the other hand surprise me with her natural beauty and more so of her acting chops. Di ako naartehan sa kanya at all and removed my preconceived notions of the teen queen. My personal happiness is when I saw one of my IG crush na sina-stalk ko si Keith Thompson. And boy he is perfection with his beard and nonchalant ruggedness. Also surprise of #HowBeautiful Amsterdam turned out to be with their magical bridges and sunset flower fields this makes my money worth it. With that I got inspired from the Boy Abunda tonight interview with Kathryn promoting the film and answers my own #HowsofAndie:

How do you sleep? Usually sideways and until I get a comfortable spot. In short malikot matulog 😂

How do you want your coffee? Black and little too strong. Yung ipaglalaban ako.

How do you spend your free time? Relax, find my peace and now to work improvements.

How long do you shower? 30 minutes kasama na dun ang pag jebs in the morning.

How many dogs to you have? My friends hahaha

How do you know when DJ is mad? I dont know. Pinatulan ko pa kase tong question na to.

How do you know when DJ is disappointed? Refer to previous answer.

How grumpy is DJ in the morning? Di dapat hard and not grumpy lol

How do you make lambing? Depends on the person, ite treat ko siya ng something favorite niya.

How do you kiss? Hungry, passionate and unforgettable. 

How do you love? Pareho kame ni Kath ( Feeling close ) All Out!


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento