Sabado, Oktubre 6, 2018

Andie In Love



                       Let me share my state of love thee truly. Forgive me kakatapos ko lang panuorin ang isang certified 90's poet hit " Shakespeare in love " with the ethereal beauty Gwyneth Paltrow and my now new husband Joseph Fiennes. Inspired from the song with the same title by Layla Kaylif which takes me back to some good old teenage days. Just like the lead male character he lost his gift of writing and that's exactly how I felt this morning when I woke up. I had some ideas and thoughts of what to blog about today but definitely does not resonate in my heart. 

Alright, so to start this of currently still single, officially, for the longest time but not in memories and experience. To be continued dahil di na rin alam ang sasabihin ko lol

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento