Sabado, Agosto 18, 2018

Insatiable


                      Pick this title last minute for my very first blog post again. Yup, if second times a charm then this 3rd one is yet to be the best ever. Sure got my hopes up today. I woke up feeling good with a bowl of hot chicken macaroni soup made by Mama. Been planning for sometime to make a comeback to the online world. Oh yeah and my blog is named after my now favorite day of the week S.A.T.U.R.D.A.Y.

Of course you would ask why or maybe not since I'm a lonely person here. But will not just give you the template answer of " Why not Choc⭐nut? ". Saturday Girl represents freedom, comfort and possibility of adventure which is exactly what I want to become. It's that special day right in the middle between get the party started Friday and slowdown Sunday night for weekend lovers out there. So happens my late in life appreciation of doing everything I love and cherished falls on this fine day. Whether it be a staycation or going out meeting up with friends. Hands down it relates to all ages. I couldn't be any thankful for having a job that has a fixed Saturday and Sunday off for good.

                      Bago pa ko maubusan ng English at duguin din ang magbabasa nito. I will share my latest addiction, the new Netflix series Insatiable. Kakatapos ko lang panuorin ang episode 3 and BOY, I luv it! About a used to be fat girl turned pageant queen who's up for revenge is all I need to know and sold. Perfect timing since the meaning of the word Insatiable, adjective (of an appetite or desire) impossible to satisfy. Clearly what my life is about right now. My goal is go out into the world, find something that is meant for me, willingness to try and live the best days. Didn't hurt this show got me when the stars aligned and universe throw massive signs of how I needed to try one more time for a MAKEOVER. 



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento